The Baseline Report for the Decade of Healthy Ageing 2021−2030 addresses five issues:
- Introduces Healthy Ageing, the Decade’s actions and enablers, and a pathway to accelerate impact by 2030.
- Where are we in 2020? The report provides a first-time baseline for healthy ageing worldwide.
- What improvements could we expect by 2030? It documents progress and scenarios for improvement.
- How can we accelerate impact on the lives of older people? It shows how older people and stakeholders can together optimize functional ability.
- The next steps including opportunities to boost collaboration and impact by 2023, the next reporting period.